9th African Immunology Conference
Aims of the conference:
- To offer a unique forum for immunologists to present and disseminate cutting edge immunology research of relevance to Africa
- To foster communication and networking among African immunologists and their international colloborators especially those working in Africa
- To define how FAIS can support the growth, teaching and practice of immunology as a medical discipline in Africa
Towards full intergration of immunology into Africa's healthcare sustems
- Major Infectious Diseases (HIV, Malaria, TB)
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Non-cummunicable Diseases
- Immunology of Reproduction
- Vaccines, Drugs and Diagnostic development
- Veterinary immunology
- Emerging zoonotic challenges
Pre-conference special course:
- Basic immunology
- Flow cytometry
Speakers will be eminent scientists from:
- North America
- South America
Who should attend?
Scientists, Clinicians, Technologists, Students, Teachers of immunology, Policy makers, Ministry of Health officials
An exiting social program will be unveiled including game safaris, cultural events and vists to; museums, to see the cradle of humankind fossils.
Information on registration, accomodation, abstract submission, scholarship applications and conference programme will soon be available.