Catalyst funding for pump-priming projects is available to support our Network members in bacterial vaccinology to explore new approaches and strategies to advance their vaccines in partnership with LMICs and industry, and acquire the data to support substantive funding applications.
- Preference given to projects that:
- Target the pre-clinical/clinical bottleneck
- Tackle the global of AMR challenge
- Generate novel partnerships between:
- UK & LMICs
- Diverse network members
- Typically £50k for up to 6 months
How do I apply?
- Network membership is a prerequisite
- Further details available on our website
- Submission deadline 16 May 2021
- All projects must start by 1 November 2021