The Benin Society for Immunology is thrilled to host a virtual event in partnership with FAIS and IUIS, to celebrate the Day of Immunology 2023! Join us as we discuss the “Role of Immunologists in Shaping Public Health Strategies in the Pre- and Post-COVID-19 Era.”
In partnership with FAIS and IUIS, on 29 April 2023 from 15:00 till 16:30 (GMT+1).
- Prof. Abdallah Badou – General Secretary FAIS – Morocco
- Dr. Marah Chibwana – Malawi-Liverpool – Welcome Programme – Malawi
- Dr. Mohlopheni J. Marakalala – Univ. College London – UK/South-Africa
- Prof. Pa Tamba Ngom – President FAIS – The Gambia
- Prof. Chiaye Yapo-Crezoit – Institut Pasteur – Ivory Coast
- Dr. Robert Shey – BUAE University – Cameroun
- Dr. Tomabu Adjobimey – President Benin Society for Immunology
- Ms. Deo-Gracias Berry & Dr. Fabien Prodjinotho – Secretariat Benin Society for Immunology
Join us here!
Click here to see the flyer!