Join over 1,000 international researchers in discussions regarding breakthroughs and insights into how cytokines and interferons regulate immunity, inflammation, metabolism, infection and cancer. Delegates who would like to present their work as an in-person Poster AND iPoster presentation (which includes an embedded Lightning Talk) may submit a late breaking abstract until Friday 22 July 2022, 23:59 CEST.
Accepted abstracts will be available on the Cytokines 2022 and ILC4 Meeting websites, one month prior to the meeting and will be available in the Virtual Meeting Platform/Meeting app. The iPoster abstracts will receive a DOI number and be indexed by CrossRef.
Virtual iPoster Presentation Days and Times:
• Wednesday, 14 Sept, 2022, 14:00-15:30 HST (better suited for US and Asian Participants)
• Thursday, 15 Sept, 2022, 8:00-9:30 HST (better suited for US and European participants)
In-Person Poster Presentations:
In-person Poster Sessions will be using the traditional boards and each presenter will be assigned a poster in their session for the full 90 minutes. The in-person poster presenters will also be required to submit their poster through the iPoster platform so they are accessible to our virtual participants (which can either be a pdf upload or using the iPoster templates for more in-depth information). Our interactive iPoster platform will make it easy for authors to create presentations that bring their research to life – whether presented virtually online or live onsite in Hawaii, including:
• Schedule video chat room discussions at multiple times and dates.
• Unlimited text and multimedia content.
• Upload high resolution images, high definition videos, and GIF’s.
• Audio tools for adding oral presentations and other sound files.
• Add simulations, visualizations, and sonifications.
• Include links to external websites for viewing original source materials and other contextual content and other dynamic content.
• 19 July 2022 is the deadline to request complimentary childcare (1 through 12 years old) during the scheduled meetings (through the online registration form). The ICIS will be contracting through Malihini Keiki Care Baby Sitting and Nanny Service, recommended by the Hilton Waikoloa Village.
• 19 August 2022 (or sooner, 30 days before your arrival date) is the deadline to cancel room reservations made at the Hilton Vacation Ocean Tower to receive a full refund of the one-night deposit
• 2 September 2022 is the deadline to register at the Regular Registration rate. Register here.
• 12 September 2022 (or sooner, 7 days before your arrival date) is the deadline to cancel room reservations made at the Hilton Waikoloa Village Palace Tower or Makai Tower to receive a full refund of the one-night deposit
All meetings and social events (Welcome Reception & Final Night Gala Dinner) will be held at the:
Hilton Waikoloa Village. 69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, Hawaii, 96738, USA (this is on the Big Island of Hawaii) – Tel: 1-808-886-1234
Additional group hotel rooms in the Hilton Waikoloa Village upscale Makai Tower will be added to the room block soon as we have sold out of our first 355 rooms already (plus many 2-3 bedroom condos at the adjacent Hali’i Kai at Waikōloa). The special group rates for the Makai Tower are: $319 plus tax for Resort View and $359 plus tax for Ocean View, NO RESORT FEES. Click here for more details.
There are direct flights to Kona Int’l Airport from many cities such as Tokyo (starting in August), San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Sacramento, Oakland, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Las Vegas, Denver. Many other cities fly to Hawaii but must change planes at Honolulu International Airport. Most airlines have instituted FREE CHANGES even at their basic fares. For more details about the meeting venue, please click here.
- CYTOKINE OHANA: BRIDGING PHYSIOLOGICAL SYSTEMS: Cytokines as a Bridge to other Biological / Physiological Systems in Health & Disease
Confirmed Speakers’ list here.
- 4th International Conference on Innate Lymphoid Cells (ILC4) will be held jointly with Cytokines 2022 Hybrid Meeting!
The theme of ILC4 is ILCs IN TISSUE HOMEOSTASIS AND DISEASE.
ILC4 confirmed Speakers’ list here.
Each meeting will have their own distinct programs with the added benefit of an interactive scientific environment offering joint participation to both conferences with some combined networking events and a few shared Keynotes & Plenary Sessions.
- Satellite Meeting for the Scientific Community Working in the Field of Type III IFNs (IFN-λ)
Presentations will address topics such as IFN-λ biology, therapy, genetics, as well as the role of IFN-λ in infections, inflammation, hepatic fibrosis and cancer.
For more information, please click here.