In partnership with the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)
FASEB Catalyst Conference.
- Kim McKim, PhD, Professor, Department of Genetics, Rutgers University, USA
- How chromosomes direct their own segregation in Drosophila oocytes.
- Haitham Shaban, PhD, Research Fellow, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland, and National Research Centre, Egypt
- Live super-resolution imaging of chromatin structure and dynamics.
- Vincent Amarh, PhD, Lecturer, Department of Medical Biochemistry, University of Ghana, Ghana
- Dynamics of RecA-mediated repair of replication-dependent DNA breaks.
- Cassandra Extavour, PhD, (Keynote Speaker), Professor, Departments of Molecular and Cellular Biology; Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, USA
- Combining quantitative imaging and mathematical modeling to understand nuclear movements in early embryos.
- Doug Richardson, PhD, Director, Harvard Center for Biological Imaging, Harvard University, USA
- Clarifying Tissue Clearing.
Time: 9:00 AM-1:50 PM ET and 2:00 PM-6:00 PM GMT
Registration: Register here